Use 2.5pH for Insect Bites, Hand Sanitizer and Antibacterial House Cleaner

Use pH 2.5 acid water to stop the itching of insect bites.insect-bites

2.5pH acidic water is widely used in hospitals and restaurants to reduce the spread of infection, to disinfect medical equipment, for cleaning, and as a hand wash. You can carry it in a spray bottle and use it as a hand sanitizer all day, to prevent the spread of infections and cross contamination. It can be used on door knobs and light switches – all high traffic areas where infections can generally spread.

Besides being a great antibacterial wash (one of the best there is because it contains no toxic substances or antibiotics), pH 2.5 acidic water is great to have around the kitchen and in the bathroom. It works well to disinfect restrauntcountertops and cutting boards. It is also a wonderful aid to cleaning. It cleans coffee and tea stains from cups. The natural acidity of the water helps to remove hard water deposits on glass and ceramic surfaces. It also prevents mold from growing and can eliminate some molds.

2.5 pH acid water kills slugs, mosquitoes, flies, ants, fleas and spiders. Many of these are exoskeletal and Kangen Water® drowns them rapidly because of its microclustering properties. 2.5 pH acid water will also oxidize pests causing death. People have seen pH 2.5 water kill small spider infestations on a plant. Spray pH 2.5 water on your pets regularly to reduce/eliminate flea infestations.

This water has been tested at universities in the United Sates and Japan and has been noted to eliminate:
• E-coli
• Salmonella
• Tuberculosis
• Staph
• MRSA (antibiotic resistant staph)
• Many other bacteria, funguses and viruses